Petite Studio is seeking a highly creative freelance fashion designer. We are looking for a driven, proactive and dedicated designer who can embody the company vision and culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a young and dynamic fashion brand and combine your design ideas into the actual products.
- Working with the design and production team where needed, including assisting the teams with patterns, layouts, sourcing, hand sewing, and helping with incoming tasks.
- Assist in sourcing trims and fabric combos
- Assist in hand sewing trims and laces
- Organize and maintain samples and boards for each season.
- Manage and track development and production submits, samples, trims, etc.
- Understand design, constructions, patterns, sewing techniques and high management skill
- Must know how to use sewing machine and hand-sewing.
- Must communicate clearly
- Understand high pressure, fast pace, time management and critical thinking
- Must be based in New York Metro area
To apply this position, please send your resume, cover letter and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.