Petite Studio is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Intern. This is a remote internship role and this position will be given for credit or stipend. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management and execution of influencer marketing programs, including personalized giftings, partnerships, and sponsored content.
- Build strong, data-based casting lists of new influencers to create engaging content for upcoming campaigns
- Assist in influencer collaboration executions and oversee outreach, gifting, content approval, deadlines, payment, and more
- Manage UGC and influencer network for inbound content
- Assist in content creation photo shoots
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle many moving parts simultaneously
- Must have strong attention to detail and be a collaborative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of influencer marketing and social media industry, and the ever-evolving platforms.
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can offer school credit if necessary.